Thursday, March 11, 2010

How can I get the bubbles and foam to go down the drain after a bubble bath?

I just took a bubble bath in my new tub. When I finished, the water drained out but a LOT of foam and bubbles were left in the bath tub. What can I do to get the bubbles to go down the drain with the water? I know this is a silly question but it is a real one! There is a lot of bubbles in my tub!How can I get the bubbles and foam to go down the drain after a bubble bath?
let the cold water run and they will go down u can also try epsome salt or table salt just a springle or twoHow can I get the bubbles and foam to go down the drain after a bubble bath?
You can wait a bit then sprinkle them with water, or you can blow air on the using your hair dryer - from a safe distance, of course. You can also sprinkle them with baby powder but them you have the mess to clean up.
Those bubbles will dry out- they really aren't hurting anything. But if they bother you, take your towel and wipe it down afterwards.
use cold water--hot/warm water will create more bubbles.


vinegar will also get rid of the bubbles
~~Sprinkle salt on the bubbles, they melt fast and rinse right off.~~
Use a shower head if their is one if no, use a cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment