Saturday, March 13, 2010

Poll: What's your favorite thing to do whilst taking a bubble bath?

turn it into a jacuzzi?Poll: What's your favorite thing to do whilst taking a bubble bath?
I find it's the only time to provide routine maintenance to my toaster.Poll: What's your favorite thing to do whilst taking a bubble bath?
relax
I like to make good use of the vibrating shower head if you catch my drift.
Make more bubbles
KIA is such a lady






Am I alone of with someone else?





:)
Poo and pee....
shave %26amp; pop pimples
fart then bite at the bubbles.
Play with my.......rubber duck





=D
read a book with some soothing music playing in the background
play with my hand held shower head
read a good book
play with the bubbles
flip my bean
catch up on my sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment