Thursday, March 11, 2010

What bubble bath brand creates the most bubbles?

I always see on TV when they take a bubblebath there are sooooo many bubbles is that just a TV trick or is there really a bubble bath that makes lots of bubbles like that?What bubble bath brand creates the most bubbles?
The stuff I buy my kids makes tons more bubbles than anything I buy myself, no matter how expensive I go. I'm not kidding, I can buy them a $0.99 bottle of stuff, and get myself a $10 bottle of bubble bath, and they still get more bubbles. I stopped buying anything but the kids stuff for this reason. The only problem is they get to pick their own bottles, so my son ends up with Batman, and my daughter gets Barbie or Disney Princess. Batman smells like apples, and Barbie smells like strawberries. So I get stuck smelling like a fruit, my husband makes jokes about it. My currnet quest is trying to find an un-scented one :-)





Just go to the store and buy whatever scent/brand you like. Good old fashion Mr. Bubbles will do the trick. Pour in a generous amount (3 or 4 capfulls) and watch the bubble rise.What bubble bath brand creates the most bubbles?
trick
As much as I'm a heterosexual male I do like to bathe with my Mister Bubbles.
What bubble bath brand creates the most bubbles?


I always see on TV when they take a bubblebath there are sooooo many bubbles is that just a TV trick or is there really a bubble bath that makes lots of bubbles like that?What bubble bath brand creates the most bubbles?


I always see on TV when they take a bubblebath there are sooooo many bubbles is that just a TV trick or is there really a bubble bath that makes lots of bubbles like that?Answers International: United States United Kingdom Canada Australia India Spain Brazil Argentina Mexico en Espaċ¸½ol Italy France Germany Singapore Taiwan South Korea Hong Kong Japan China
you need to use lots. After youve plugged the tub when its empty still pour a large puddle under where the water comes out then the water pressure makes lots of bubbles. Kids stuff works really good
I'm pretty sure it's all tricks. Just use alot and maybe try kiddie stuff, it's always sure to be bubble-tastic xD
Proves once again you can't believe everything you see on tv





Avon makes a pretty good bubble bath, just use twice as much as the directions say....
bowl of beans, just eat two hours prior then jump in the tub
Dawn dish soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment