Tuesday, March 16, 2010

When was your last time that you had bubble bath?

Next time you have a bubble bath, remember to take a kit kat bar so you think about me! :)





Thanks for answering ;)





[Suggested Category - Pregnancy %26amp; Parenting %26gt; Newborn %26amp; Baby...Very curious.. . . . . ]When was your last time that you had bubble bath?
I will !!


I might have one in a mo !When was your last time that you had bubble bath?
Hmm. I think I must have been about eight. That was eight years ago. I do have a couple bottles of bubble bath that have been on the shelf for a good long while now. Perhaps now is the time to put them to use?
I sat in the bath the other day and had been eating beans and was farting like there was no tomorrow you should have seen the bubbles. Mind you when popped the did not smell of Matey.
Um...a little over four months ago, I believe. I meant to take one a month ago, but I forgot.





I shower everyday though. No time for baths. Too much to do, too little time.
Not too long ago. I don't actually BATHE in the bath.





I just sit in there and relax. Showers are for cleaning yourself.


Baths are for relaxation.





:D
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm............


...............Kit Kats
A year or so, I usually only take showers. The only time I really do take a bath is when I am at my cousins house cause they only have a bath.
In about 20 minutes but i think i will pass on the kit kat it may melt
it's been a while since i had a bubble bath. maybe i will go take one in a little bit. thanks for the idea!
I think I was ten.


I'm germaphobic, everyone in my family washes off their dirt in the tub, so why should I sit in my dirt along with theirs?
Over a year my dad took the bath out so now i can only have showers :(
i have a bubble bath about 4 times a week i Absolutely love them
Like a year ago.


I'll remember that.


But I don't have any kit kats on hand. xD
Last year...I think. I just stick to showers.
Are you the crunchy peanut variety?
About a week ago - before that must be years! I'm not a big fan of baths, I get bored in them and then the water goes cold... not fun at all.
about a month ago,i don't use bubbles often b/c it causes UTI and a bateria infection
this may sound pathetic, but about a year ago
Well over 20 years ago.
ofcourse :] x
im in the bath right now :) but there is no bubbles coz im not gasy lol
I was about 4! Im alergick 2 bubble bath so i dnt relli hav it @all i wememba cryin 4 lyk dayz on end in pain wen i wazz little! lol





Barbie Xxxx
I take one everyday to get rid of the stress
hmm probably like a few months ago. !
last night
It's been a few years but I could really use one right now!
haha idk probally a few months since its not so freezing these days
I don't remember my last bubble bath, but I want one very bad right now!
In Florida early March...we put bubbles in the hot tub...don't ever do that LOL
today.





i miss my rubber duckie

No comments:

Post a Comment