Thursday, March 11, 2010

What are some other bath liquids I could use as bubble bath? ?

I'm out of my fave bubble bath( it's REALLY expensive, and I don't get it anywhere around where I live.. ) and I want to hold out till I get to buy it..what s something else I could use as bubble bath? Also, what's a simple way to make my OWN bubble bath,,with really easy-to-get ingredients? thnx!What are some other bath liquids I could use as bubble bath? ?
You will need:








2 cups of milk


1 cup of honey


1/4 of a cup of baking soda


1 cup of salt (sea salt, Epsom, or if you don't have any other kind, regular salt)


1/2 cup of baby oil (Johnson's is just fine)


A few drops of your favorite essential oil.





Combine honey, milk, salt and baking soda in a bowl. Add to running water. Finally, add the baby oil and essential oil.








Foaming Vanilla Bath





1 cup oil (any vegetable oil)


1/2 c. liquid soap


1 tbsp vanilla extract


1/4 cup honey (optional)





Blend the ingredients together. Shake well before using. Use 1/4 cup per bath.








Sweet Dreams Bubble Bath





This bubble bath has lavender and patchouli oils to relax you before bedtime. Use soft music and lighted candles in your bathroom for a soothing effect.








6 drops of lavender oil


3 drops of patchouli oil


1 quart of distilled water


1 bar of castille soap. (4 oz. Bar)


4 ounces liquid glycerin





  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment