Saturday, March 13, 2010

Would you like to take a bubble bath in a giant pool with servants to help with the bathing?

yes if my servant is a hunkWould you like to take a bubble bath in a giant pool with servants to help with the bathing?
depend if i am naked or not.





if i got my swimming shirt and shorts on, then why not. Me and the servant could play a game of football in the pool.Would you like to take a bubble bath in a giant pool with servants to help with the bathing?
No. Without the servants, maybe. I'm not a servants person.
My servant who types in answers into yahoo answers while other servants help me with my bath are typing the answer ';yes'; on my behalf.
do what is this Coming To America or something?
I'd like all but the servants. To me, a bath is something best enjoyed in private. Alone.
lmao no but thank you for a good laugh hahah! :) if that's what you want - it's all good! :)
only if the servants were women
ohh...no thanks! I think I know how to take a bath..thank you veriie much!





lol
maybe if the servants were hot girls.
No they might be homo's
i can bathe, thanks


i wouldn't mind some help with the laundry and cleaning!
No.
Only if they were all female..


A man must have his dreams hun....heehee
hell yea!
sure
maybe once i wouldnt want people to wait on me
hehe, what u on?

No comments:

Post a Comment