Saturday, March 13, 2010

Poll: How do you make a bubble bath that is over 60 inches, not including water?

Would it involve whirlpool jets? Large amount of dish detergent? Would any girls fix me one? I feel like a puppy dog right now.Poll: How do you make a bubble bath that is over 60 inches, not including water?
Huge bottle of dawn i think,


Let me know if it works I love a huge bubble bath.Poll: How do you make a bubble bath that is over 60 inches, not including water?
You need to use Ivory Liquid dish soap for the maxi of bubble's you are requesting and us a hand mixer to whip those bubbles:)





That reminds me of the joke where a Woman heard about taking a Milk bath would make her skin softer, so she ordered 20 gallons of Milk from her Milk Man, when he delivered it and she explained to him why, He commented ';Do you have enough Milk to cover you? and she replied ';Oh sure, I just need enough to reach my ti-ts, I can splash it on my face';.
Are you on the national sex offender registry by any chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment