Saturday, March 13, 2010

What's a good substitute for bubble bath?

It's really late and I want to take a bubble bath. I don't have any actual bubble bath product. What's the next best thing I can use to generate bubbles? One time I tried my body wash and it didn't really work. Any suggestions?What's a good substitute for bubble bath?
Hand soap or dish soap, both work great!What's a good substitute for bubble bath?
Just pour your shower gel underneath the water flow and it acts like a bubble bath and you get moistened all over for next to nothing! :)
I use baby shampoo, as bubble bath drys out my skin, but the baby shampoo suds well and makes your skin really soft!
Men are really good at generating bubbles in water. I dont know where it comes from?!?! LOL





Dont forget your rubber duckie ;-)
your body wash would do the trick.. but you need to agitate the water while the bath is running...
Shampoo!
Your shampoo. some body washed do not all though.

No comments:

Post a Comment