Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is there such a thing as edible bubble bath?

Ok...for a sexy change when bathing with your spouse, is there such a thing as edible bubble bath i.e. chocolate flavored, strawberry flavored, ect.?Is there such a thing as edible bubble bath?
Yup have I tried them nope, am I gonna order for Valentines day YOU BET..lol. Heres the link I found and Im using. Happy Valentines day u2Is there such a thing as edible bubble bath?
Never heard of any, but it would be interesting.





A funny story to share....





My Fiancee' and I went to Bath and Body Works around Thanksgiving time and they were selling Pumpkin scented Body Wash/Shampoo/ Bubble Bath in one...and there's a joke on it that says ';Whip Cream Optional.'; Well my Fiancee' took it seriously and tasted a bit of it and almost gagged all over...I bet he wishes that one had been edible! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment