Thursday, March 11, 2010

What is a good brand of Bubble Bath, for baby sensitive skin? ?

My skin is super sensitive an I break out in hives from too much chemicals or harsh ingredients, do you know a bubble bath brand that is for sensitive skin an still has lots of bubbles? n_n thanks!What is a good brand of Bubble Bath, for baby sensitive skin? ?
I have sensitive skin too and I get my bubbles and bath goodies at a local place called The Soak. Oma gosh it is soooo good the make it right there in the store. I love it my skin is baby soft after I get out of the tub. Come over and I'll share. I've got a BIG bathtub ;) JK!What is a good brand of Bubble Bath, for baby sensitive skin? ?
more bubbles isn't necessarily good because one of the foaming agents is Sodium Laureth Sulphate and this is one of the most irritating ingredients





i'd say look for any bubble bath that does not have this ingredients but almost all of them do unfortunately =(





the only shampoo i found that doesn't have SLS is Aussie. it's a good brand.
Baby bubble bath is very light in chemicals.. making it less to create bubbles. I always used Aveno brand for babies. I liked it and my son's super sensitive skin was fine. We live in the northeast and winters are brutal. Its best brand out there for babies.
I bet aveeno has something. Probably at walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment