Thursday, March 11, 2010

When was the last time u took a long soaky bubble bath?

I had one tonight (earlier)....after a very busy day!When was the last time u took a long soaky bubble bath?
4 years ago. Those are nice.When was the last time u took a long soaky bubble bath?
It must be great if you have had a long day and need to relax. I have not had a bath for about two years , and before you think that I must be absolutely stinking dirty I shower lol. I have had baths if my back plays up just to ease it a little must be my old age ha ha.
3 years ago. And before I get called a scruffy b##ch I had the bath taken out and a shower *** steam cabinet installed. It's got a radio in it too so I put on the steam and listen to some music while I relax.
2.1 minutes ago
When I Was Younger I Take Showers Now And The Occasional Bath When I'm Not Feeling Well
weeks ago or a month ago. i cant remember. but i like taking them after a rough busy day it feels so relaxing
Yesterday.
Last night with oodles of bubble bath.....
I don't remember. I take showers lol
About 20 years ago,,
4 hours ago.
uhmmm.. never? hahaha . joking . just yesterday.
I don't take baths anymore...I hate the thought of soaking in my own filth, literally.
ooh why didnt you tell me..i wouldve gave you a massage also...





belive it or not i never had a bubble bath..care to pop my cherry?
Aaaaages ago. I don't like bubble baths because they make me itchy.
Last saturday night and it was bliss :-)
i never take baths but i do sit in my hot tub for a little while every day
lastnight
Very long time ago
I live in an apartment so we only have shower boxes... But the last time, I think it must have been a couple of years ago
Last week..
Sorry, I don't take baths; never have, never will. I'm a showering type of guy.
Not since I had a water meter put in!





Too expensive now!
A couple weeks ago.


They are the best ever.
yesterday and i'm going to take one pretty soon before i go to bed... mmm so relaxing!
Last night. It was very much needed and enjoyed.
it is impossible for me to take a bath. my enormous penis would not fit in the tub
foreverrrrrrrrrrr ago


[i take showers]
last night before i went to bed
too long ago, might have one this weekend : )
last week

No comments:

Post a Comment