Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dont you think everyone deserves a nice long bubble bath once in a whilee?

its just really relaxing!Dont you think everyone deserves a nice long bubble bath once in a whilee?
mmmmmmmmm, think i might just have to take one now!!





ohh they are so ... bubbly and warm





its so amazingly relaxing, anyone with depression just needs a big bubbly bath some strawberries (unless they dont like strawbs) and some softieee music :)





love in a tub





xDont you think everyone deserves a nice long bubble bath once in a whilee?
YESSS! I completelyyy agree with you.. let's just say i'm a very luxurious girl but i find myself very busy.. but when the time comes, and my boyfriend isn't at home, i turn on the jacuzzi bubbles and pop in a bath bomb...





Amazinggggggggg :)
YES!! omg and i could go for one now.. cuz im sick.. but i cant cuz were int eh middle of a thunderstorm! UGHH!!!
Acctually, I really don't like taking baths. Hot tubs are nice though. If I had a bath tub with jets and other things, THAT would be nice.
Sure - what time would you like to come over? I'll start running the water whenever you're ready...
HECK YES!!!





Bubble Baths all the way, baby! =P
Yes It is very relaxing I love my bubble baths
sounds good to me.


=D
what kind of dumb question is this? way to waste some points...
yeah if they like it

No comments:

Post a Comment