Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am looking for some suggestions for brands of bubble bath/foam bath that would be good for sensitive skin!?

I am someone who has both sensitive skin and has been known to have issues with urinary tract infections and/or yeast infections in the past... I need to know what brands of bubble bath would possibly not irritate me! If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!I am looking for some suggestions for brands of bubble bath/foam bath that would be good for sensitive skin!?
Maybe try the bubble bath that you can get for very young kids and babies. Kids bubble bath is very gentle on skin. I use a bob the builder one for my baby and he has very sensitive skin, so i'm sure it would work for adults aswell.I am looking for some suggestions for brands of bubble bath/foam bath that would be good for sensitive skin!?
try looking for milk bath,,, it is good for sensitive skin, just like me, i also use milk bath

No comments:

Post a Comment