Saturday, March 13, 2010

Where could I find the new ';Tub time Curious George Bubble Bath Toy'; Anywhere but ebay?

I have trying to look for the new ';Tub time Curious George Bubble Bath Toy'; for my daughter. I look on ebay and is going for almost $50 plus shipping. I think just little to expensive to pay for an bath toy. I was wondering could I get the toy at any of the local stores like Wal-mart, Target, or K-mart. Any suggestions, thanks!Where could I find the new ';Tub time Curious George Bubble Bath Toy'; Anywhere but ebay?
I've tried looking for George all over and i also have been calling toys r us very day or a week straight to see when they were going to restock the toy,but no one was able to answer me. How i was able to purchase George was going on line early in the morning. I paid $8 more but it was worth it.Where could I find the new ';Tub time Curious George Bubble Bath Toy'; Anywhere but ebay?
I can't find him any where either!!!!!


What's up with the manufacturers???? Don't they want to sell these things or what, I mean..... really, they have the commercials for it all day long.............but you can't find one anywhere, I don't get it. My son really wants one.

Report Abuse



I just called Toys R Us and they said they sell out right away. I had them hold one of the three left from this mornings shipment!!! Good luck!

Report Abuse



http://www.mandghobbies.com/toys_hobby/T鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment