Thursday, March 11, 2010

If you have a whirlpool bathtub,can you use bubble bath or soap?Can you take a bath in it? Is it hard to clean

I love love LOVE my whirlpool bathtub! You can use bubble bath but no jets only because youll have bubbles everywhere! I havent had a problem using soap. Calgon makes a great whirlpool soak!! Not hard to clean at all! Just run a special cleaner through the jets for 5 min, once a month and your good to go!If you have a whirlpool bathtub,can you use bubble bath or soap?Can you take a bath in it? Is it hard to clean
I have a whirlpool bathtub and you can take a bath in it and you can use soap or bubble bath in it, but you can't turn on the jets when there's soap or bubble bath in it. So use the jets then the soap or bubble bath, but not the other way around. At least that's what I'm supposed to do with mine. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment