Saturday, March 13, 2010

My 20month old nephew just poured a full bottle of bubble bath down the toilet?

How safe would it be to flush!!!My 20month old nephew just poured a full bottle of bubble bath down the toilet?
Ive always noticed that if you put bubble bath and shampoo into the bath water, it doesnt tend to foam up a whole lot. Maybe try pouring a little shampoo down there.





Oh, actually, heres a better idea. Eve notice how you cant get a lather in sea water? Thats because of the salt. Pour some salt down there, swish it around to dissolve it and you should be OK to flush.





Good luck.My 20month old nephew just poured a full bottle of bubble bath down the toilet?
I wouldn't flush, unless you fancy a bubble party in the bathroom (maybe your nephew fancied that idea!).





I would try and get as much out before flushing. I think what I would do would be to start by getting the water out the bowl somehow - scoop out as much as you can with a cup or something, try to get the rest with something that would suck the water out - a bicycle pump would likely do (without the attatchment that fits onto the valve). Once the water is out, just a case of wiping out the bubble bath. Once that was done, I would then pour several pails of water down - that should flush any remains away and you can control the amount of water.





Best of luck! (And think of that squeaky clean toilet!!).
I have a 2 year old so I've learned that things I never thought would fit down the toilet do.





If you can get it by scooping it out with a cup I would try to do that to as much of it as possible or your going to have a very big mess! And depending on the septic system you have you might have problems there but you shouldn't. Still I would try to empty it out. Behind your toilet there should be a valve where you can turn the water off temporarily or remove the lid and pull that one thing up (I don't know what it is called I'm not a plumber-just a mother).





My daughter tried to flush a blanket down the toilet, and my glasses!
Ah yes, charming little blighter. I agree with podge, the Lietrim Jacuzzi (or is that Jacks-uzzi?) is he best solution, in these times of concern about climate change, why waste water?
Not very. You need to put something down there to counteract it. Warm soapy water is best. Use regular hand soap rather than liquid soap and lather it up good.
Do not flush unless you want your whole bathroom to be flooded with toilet water bubbles.





Scoop out as much as you can into a bucket.
Why waste all that bubble bath Christine?


Dip your nephew in there for 10 minutes and he won't need a bath tonight.
Slap him on the bottom for doing it and then take his fave toy away from him and don't give it back to him until he said sorry or show that he's sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment