Saturday, March 13, 2010

Drinking wine while taking a bubble bath?

...have you done it? whats that like? im bored... sry but someone said sumthin about it and i c it on movies all the time.Drinking wine while taking a bubble bath?
It's a Friday night ritual sometimes. Light a candle grab my MP3 player and climb in and don't get out until at least two glasses are down.Drinking wine while taking a bubble bath?
I do it all the time its so relaxing, I light candles get a glass of wine maybe read a romance novel. Nothing better
yes and scented candles.and lots of bubbles.
Yep! It's good. I did the whole bubble bath, wine and candle thing and it is so relaxing. That sounds like a good idea sooooo...I'm off to take a bath now! :)
I've drank wine in a hot tub. It's very relaxing. :) Great way to end the day.
It is relaxing for about 10 minutes then you finish your wine and want to get out of the tub before you turn into a prune.. lol





I can never 'fall asleep' in the tub becuase it reminds me of Nightmare on Elm Street when hands come up from the sides and drag you in..
sure- why not have some wine in the tub? it is relaxing
Y34P!
All the time, I also light lots of candles and sometimes invite my guy in with me....
Sure. With Champagne (bubbles with bubbles) after a draw on me pipe.
Greatest way to unwind. Sometimes I prefer Grand Marnier or a good Cognac.

No comments:

Post a Comment