Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bubble Bath?

Hey people...this may sound stupid but whenever I try to have a bubble bath I never really get bubbles out of my bubble bath liquid. I have tried all good brands like body shop etc. Is the water supposed to be left running? How can I do that? I hope I am clear. Please help meBubble Bath?
put the bath soap in before you start running the water. The water mixes the bubbles and makes them bubbly. leave the water running with the bubbles in, yes. To do that, like I said put the bubbles in before the water.Bubble Bath?
It's probably because you live in an area where the water is 'hard' which means it contains a high level of dissolved mineral salts. This isn't harmful but it does mean soaps (including washing detergents and bubble bath liquid) don't lather well - hence fewer bubbles.


http://www.water-treatment.org.uk/hard_w鈥?/a>


However, it seems it's not all bad news.


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/339614鈥?/a>
Use Avon Bubbles. They're Awesome! They smell good and help your skin feel softer. And most important, they stay there!





Fill your tub about an eighth of what you like to have, make sure that your faucet isn't on full blast. Then add the bubbles all at once to your liking. I usually pour them in for 4 seconds. then wait for the tub to fill. Than have your bath.
Try LUSH bubble bars. Those things are awesome. It depends on if you have soft or hard water too.





Avon bubble baths are good too and reasonably priced.
The best bubble bath is by avon, the bubbles never go away. I love it! and they have sooo many fragrances. ahhhhh wild honey and vanilla....
Umm, maybe stick bubbles in after the waters done running?





Grr, how would I know? I havnt had a bubble bath for 5 years or +..
Yep, you gotta pour the bubble bath into the running water right beside it


tthats what i do.
Mr. Bubbles!!! Good Luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment