Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How do you get a bubble bath to have so many bubbles?

Any tips? All my bubbles end up on one side of the tub and I want like movie style bubbles. What bubble bath product have you found produces the most bubbles?How do you get a bubble bath to have so many bubbles?
Ok well. First of all I love bubble baths iv been taking them since I was a kid. The absolute best bubbles are made out of your shampoo. Yes shampoo, while your water is running pour the shampoo under the faucet and swish the water around in a waving motion with your hand from side to side, and watch the bubbles grow! loves it!How do you get a bubble bath to have so many bubbles?
dish washin liquid....
Hey!


Haha I used to love bubble baths when I was a kid. The best way to do it is to buy any bubble bath. Then pour in heaps of shampoo, soap%26amp; WHATEVER. Swish the water around a bit. Hope you like!








Jesskiesz





xx
1st take 5 bucket of soap,


2nd take 3 pail of water,


3rd bring a stool,


4th stand on the stool,


5th pour the water into the soup slowly~~


And tadah bubbles ^^
I think Im pretty good at it, just let me know and I'll help you out. I could make a bar of soap make an awesome bubble bath.
You turn the fauset on and while its running put the soap up to the falling water and the soap and water will mix as it falls into the tub :) i love bubble bathsss.
put a large amount of soap

No comments:

Post a Comment