Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How much bubble bath should I use?

I use 1 tablespoon of bubble bath in my bath every day is this too much? Should i use less?How much bubble bath should I use?
I have been taking bubble baths forever. I never measure. It is only what you like. However, be very careful of bubble stuff that you buy. Some will irratate your skin usually because it is drying your skin out. What you really should do is use that bubble bath along with calgon (in the box) or vasline moisturizing bath beads also in a box. Usually this is found next to the bubble bath stuff. Afterwards you should always use lotion on your body. I have been doing this for many years and it paid off because today people are asking me how I keep my skin so soft. Please remember bubble bathe by itself (no matter how little you use can dry out the skin) but if your like me and just have to have that bubble bath please use the stuff Ive listed and that also does not have to be measured.How much bubble bath should I use?
I would say that is a good amount of bubble bath to use.......I use about that much. I usually use the cap to measure the amount of bubble bath I am putting into my bath.
4 teaspoons
NO! That is ttly fine! I use 2 tbls!

No comments:

Post a Comment