Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I took a bubble bath and now there is A LOT of bubbles! How do you get rid of all those bubbles quickly?

There are sooo many bubbles left now, it nearly fills up the whole bathtub! I already tried using cold water to drain it out or at least lower it but it does not work very fast. How could I do it faster? Like within 5-10 minutes?I took a bubble bath and now there is A LOT of bubbles! How do you get rid of all those bubbles quickly?
Fabric softener.I took a bubble bath and now there is A LOT of bubbles! How do you get rid of all those bubbles quickly?
fabric softener
Pour water over them, and a little salt will help also.
Drain it some and put in warm water.
Cold water. It breaks up soap, whereas hot water makes more.
Spray bottle with half Downy liquid fabric softener and half water. Spray and the bubbles will dissolve right away.
I have found that just normal soap (a bar of soap) works really well. Just make some soapy water (using a bar of soap), and throw it in - those bubbles should just dissolve away! Even soapy hands should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment