Sunday, March 7, 2010

Toddler drank bubble bath water will it hurt him what should I do ?

My toddler just drank his bath water. I had Johnson %26amp; Johnson Baby Bedtime Bath bubble bath in the tub. Will it hurt him? Toddler drank bubble bath water will it hurt him what should I do ?
No, the soap was diluted in water. Also remember that any baby product, by government standards, has to be non-toxic.Toddler drank bubble bath water will it hurt him what should I do ?
I don't believe so, as mine have done this several times and they are 7 and 8 now and doing fine. Johnson %26amp; Johnson made sure, (I believe) that their stuff is OK for our kids. relax and just keep an eye out, but I bet your toddler is JUST FINE! :-)
No, the soap is diluted in the water. Unless he drank it straight from the bottle, he's gonna be just fine! Don't worry!!!! Kids have ate %26amp; swallowed much worse :)
It may give him some diarrhea or nausea/vomiting but won't hurt him. I suspect thousands of babies drink their bath water.
Get your best answer by calling poison control:





(800) 222-1222
more than likely no, esp if it was from johnson and johnson..maybe an upset tummy or diarrhea... my daughter has drank bath water, ate soap, and has put handfuls of bubble in her mouth at bathtime..
its will give him diareeha really bad but your baby will be fine dont worry
lol....geez...No, in less of course Johnson %26amp; Johnson's main ingredient is arsenic.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment