Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What is the best way to draw up a relaxing/cost effective bubble bath?

I have two kids and a very hectic life. My husband and I came to an agreement. Once a week, every week, he would take the kids so that I would get a few hours to myself. In that time, I would LOVE to indulge myself in a very relaxing bubble bath. But, I'm not really sure on how to go about it. What would I have to buy? Could I use any homemade ingredients? What are the best brands and where could I get them?





Thank you very much!What is the best way to draw up a relaxing/cost effective bubble bath?
I'm not sure... sorry.What is the best way to draw up a relaxing/cost effective bubble bath?
KIMBERLY, I WOULD SUGGEST LANDERS BUBBLE BATH FROM WAL MART. FOR ABOUT $3.00 YOU GET A LARGE HALF GALLON BOTTLE. LAVENDER IS MY FAVORITE. ST IVES SHEA BUTTER AND OATMEAL BODY WASH IS GREAT WITH YOUR BUBBLES :) THE BUBBLES WILL LAST AND IT IS VERY SOFT TO THE SKIN. THIS SHOULD TAKE YOU AWAY!!!!!!!!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment