Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can I use bubble bath in my new tub with Jacuzzi jets?

I'm buying a new tub with Jacuzzi jets. Can I use a small amount of bubble bath?Can I use bubble bath in my new tub with Jacuzzi jets?
Depends on the tub. I have an American Standard, and it specifically states not to use bubble bath. The bubbles can cause damage to the pump, as well as cause buildup in the lines. Your call, but the pumps aren't cheap. Good luck.Can I use bubble bath in my new tub with Jacuzzi jets?
You need to define ';small amount';. You can get massive amounts of suds with very little bubble bath when using the jets. Be careful, and enjoy your new tub.
My grandsons put shampoo In the tub at the hotel and turned it on. Just a little bit made huge bubbles and they enjoyed it. Didn't hurt a thing and the tub didn't get dirty!
yes. i used to do that at my grandmas and it doesn't harm it.

No comments:

Post a Comment