Sunday, March 7, 2010

Can using body wash as a bubble bath be harmful to womens bodies?

i love a new body wash i got and have been using lots of it as bubble bath. a female friend of mine said not to because it causes 'womanly' problems. is there any truth to this?Can using body wash as a bubble bath be harmful to womens bodies?
Nope.Can using body wash as a bubble bath be harmful to womens bodies?
If you douse a washcloth in the body wash and shove it into yourself, yes, it will cause problems.





Other than that, you're safe. During a pap smear last year the doctor was telling me all kinds of things I never asked. x_X
idk but i use my body wash to clean my body and cooch





but probably since it's meant for the body not the cooch?
Thats only true if you have a sensitve woman area!you'll be fine because i was 7 years old and til this day i still do adn aint nothing wrong with me!
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment