Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Has anyone got any old Matey bubble bath bottles?

My son is in love with the bubbles! lol so i've been trying to make a collection of all the different bottles for him (it's not going very well!), i've only got a few so far but there used to be thousands of different designs so there's gotta be at least a few still knocking around?Has anyone got any old Matey bubble bath bottles?
I loved Matey bubble bath bottles, ebay and collectors sites have themHas anyone got any old Matey bubble bath bottles?
I have some empty Matey Bubble bath bottles lying around in my son's old toy chest, we used to use them as skittles %26amp; see how many we could stack before they toppled. If anyone still wants them I will dig them out.

Report Abuse



fuc that you should slap that ****** asss kid


Tell him hes a noob and dont get ****
Sorry, all gone now, I used to fill the base with sand so the children could use them for garden skittles.
i remember my mum always used to buy them when we were kids. Im sure iv seen them for sale in our local co-op in the last year or so.


Otherwise ebay
you can still buy them

No comments:

Post a Comment