Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ok so i was wondering for me is taking a bubble bath a sin?

Well when i take a bubble bath there is this bubble machine mode. i did not use it until a month or two ago. the thing is it massages my genitals and makes them feel so good. I actually ejaculated one time. I thought i just had to pee so i went to the toilet and let go and it was acutally sperm. Any way, is this a sin for me because it kinda acts like a vibrator or is it just like a wet dream, harmless.Ok so i was wondering for me is taking a bubble bath a sin?
I wish I had a machine like that when I was a kid. Don't sweat it - everyone masturbates at some level. Don't let the religious nutters make you feel guilty. They will try to tell you that you are making baby Jesus cry.





Going through life never masturbating is much more harmful.Ok so i was wondering for me is taking a bubble bath a sin?
WHAT YOU DO IN THE TUB IS NOBODY'S BUSINESS BUT YOURS. I LOVE AND ENJOY BUBBLE BATHS AS A 45 YEAR OLD GUY!!!! DOES THAT MAKE ME STRANGE??? RUB A DUB DUB, HAVE FUN IN THE TUB!!!!!!

Report Abuse



it's ok unless the only reason you're taking a bath is so you can do that


if you're just taking a bath for normal reasons its fine
lust is a sin----baths are for cleansing your body----not for dirtying your soul--
It's going against everything Jesus said. You heathen. Have a great time in Hell.
its harmelss ... where did you get this machine and how much was it?
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment