Sunday, March 7, 2010

Have you ever seen any hidden messages in the bubbles in your bubble bath?

You know, like reading tea leaves. I'd like to find some lottery numbers but I'm not sure where to look.Have you ever seen any hidden messages in the bubbles in your bubble bath?
In the summertime I blow bubbles in my backyard and read the messages in them. They usually tell me what ice cream flavor I should have or where I'll be bitten by a mosquito at night. I started reading my brother and sister's bubbles and now all the little neighborhood kids are fighting over who gets theirs read first.





This summer, I plan on wearing a disguise.Have you ever seen any hidden messages in the bubbles in your bubble bath?
Stop demanding things from the bubbles in your bath. Just relax and take pleasure in the fleeting beauty that they offer. If you can let the small, simple pleasures of your life fill it to fullness, you wouldn't need to chase a lottery anyway.
I just figured it was nature's advertisement for Beano.
No, but I have heard some un-nerving threats from other members of the family when I have been too long in the tub.
hahahaha x) no, i have not.
not in a bubble bath, but in the soap when im washing my hands... O.o
lol no but that's be cool

No comments:

Post a Comment