Sunday, March 7, 2010

Would a bubble bath irratate my belly button that I just had peirced?

I just got my belly button peirced for the first time on Tuesday (January 8th). I've been cleaning it everyday and night with Dial Anti-bacterial soap and it seems to be fine.





My question is would it be okay to take a bubble bath? Would the soap from the bubbles irratate the ring or could it cause an infection? Or would it be fineWould a bubble bath irratate my belly button that I just had peirced?
No don't have one.


It will irritate the piercing, and get dirt in it (well in baths you sit in your dirt!)


Stick to showers for the next few weeks while it heals, unless you want a really pissed off navelWould a bubble bath irratate my belly button that I just had peirced?
You treat it the same way you'd treat an ear piercing. So even though it might be fine after a bubble bath...I wouldn't recommend it. You're trying to keep it dry as much as possible so it can heal properly. I understand you have to cleanse yourself %26amp; all so you HAVE to take a shower but just do what's necessary for now until it's healed.
It would be ok.





Soap dries out the skin and is antibacterial so as long as you use the VERY MINIMUM AMOUNT of bubble bath you can you should be fine.





In fact, when I have a wound I want to heal faster I take MORE bubble bath's because for me it seems to really speed up healing...





Again, just use the bare minimum amount of soap and you should be good to go.
i wouldn't do it yet.
yahh..i think its ok..they kinda exagerate of like how many things will infect it..but since it was like a cuple days ago..i think it'll be like good


xox kissez xox
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment