Sunday, March 7, 2010

How do you use your 3 in 1 bath and body works temptations shampoo, bubble bath, and shower gel?

Yeah, kind of a weird question, but I want to know how other people use it!





I use it as/with





-a cleanser! (works well as one)


-a shower gel (with poof)How do you use your 3 in 1 bath and body works temptations shampoo, bubble bath, and shower gel?
i use it as a shampoo occasionally, and a shower gel regularly. it also works as a good shave gel. and it smells so delightful. it doesnt work as a bubble bath though.How do you use your 3 in 1 bath and body works temptations shampoo, bubble bath, and shower gel?
i dont
Mine is just in the shower (no tub there) so mostly as a bodywash and occasionally as shampoo. I've tried it as a bubble bath for my kids and the bubbles didn't seem to last very long but my water softener wasn't working well then so it might be better now.
ME EiTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment