Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is it a bad idea to use bubble bath or bath oils?

As a very young child (3 and under), I had frequent urinary tract infections, as a result of kidney reflux caused by multiple malformations of my urinary tract. These were surgically corrected, and I have had no problems since the age of 3.





I've heard that bubble bath and bath oils ';may'; irritate the urinary tract -- mostly in very young children, however. Is it still a bad idea for me to use bubble bath or bath oil? Or, since I'm much older and haven't had problems for years, is it okay?Is it a bad idea to use bubble bath or bath oils?
As long as you're not using them directly on your lady parts, you should be fine. The same thing happened to me and I take bubble baths now and nothing goes wrong.Is it a bad idea to use bubble bath or bath oils?
once and a while should not be a problem and as long as you don't pea in your bath water or masterbate the dirty water will not get in your urinary tract
well that mostly happens if you take bubble baths nightly or whatever, if you take one, maybe once a month you should be perfectly fine.
You'll probably be fine, but if you feel like you start having problems start using a douche or a feminine cleanser, that usually helps.
its ok only %26amp; only if


#u didn't have any itching,redness,ulcer ,soreness on ur g parts in last 3 years


#u were not suffering 4 any uti 4 same pd of time


#u dont have any std-infections at present
I'm sure it's fine, but I'm not a doctor, so I can't tell you for sure. If there's no one who can tell you for sure, you might as well try it. That's pretty much the only way you're gonna know for sure.
I would think you are ok. I have used bubble bath and bath oils before with no problems. If you find you have problems afterwards then do not do it again.
Yes, I would recommend to have clear, plain baths, but you never know till you try, if it begins to hurt or any unormal signs i would get out.
I think it won't do anything to you because your problem was corrected and you haven't had problems with it yet.
its still bad for all your womanly parts if you know what i mean and i was told to not take baths at all by a gyno

No comments:

Post a Comment