Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How old does a baby have to be to give them a bubble bath??

I want to give my daughter a bubble bath shes 6 months old is that to young or when can you start too?How old does a baby have to be to give them a bubble bath??
Yes you can!!! Just use your regular baby wash...johnsons bedtime bath smells great and has instructions for a bubble bath right on the bottle...I use that and the regular johnsons baby wash...even the generic store brands work just as well...just make sure she is in an infant seat in the tub or an infant tub...or go ahead and get in with her!!!How old does a baby have to be to give them a bubble bath??
You can use the regular Johnson's (or whatever brand you use) baby wash for it. Other types of bubble baths dry out your baby's skin.
my daughters are 7 months old and i use their body wash as bubbles for them. its mild and is tear free. they absolutely love it!!
at least one year old. It also depends on their size if they're smaller than normal sized babies than i would wait till about a year and a half!!! If this didnt help u should call a doctor!!
Well at least old enough to enjoy it, 6 months is well old enough, she will love it.
I think a bath right now would be fine, however my doc said to be careful of using a lot of bubbles because it can irritate girls private parts. The regular body wash stuff is fine though.
actually, girls aren't supposed to have bubble baths at all really. because since they are sitting in bubbly water, it can lead to a higher risk of infections. thats what my momma told me... she was an ob nurse and is now a paramedic. my guess is that it would be find as long as you rinse her off really well, and make sure you dry her good.
I always used that bedtime stuff as bubble bath at that age...my son loved it and it helped him sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment