Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is there a type of bubble bath that actually lasts more than ten seconds?

Bubble baths are relaxing but the bubbles don't last long at all. And I can't use Mr Bubble even though I think its adorable cause I'm allergic. Any product you prefer?Is there a type of bubble bath that actually lasts more than ten seconds?
I ran out of bubble bath and tried using my citrus shower gel instead.





Believe it or not, it WORKED BETTER than bubble bath! :) The bubbles lasted my entire 45 minute bath, and they were huge! Like a full foot high all way around!





As soon as I started washing they diminished a little, but they were still fantastic. Haha.





if you try it, make sure you use a transparent gel, the creamy ones don't work as well.Is there a type of bubble bath that actually lasts more than ten seconds?
I use any body wash or shower gel.


I apply some on a bath tub with no water, put it where the water will run on it, when you turn on the tap. Remember to put in the plug. Then let the water run and when it splash on the body wash or so, it creates lots of good bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment