Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is It Acceptable For A Guy To Take A Bubble Bath?

I've never had one before, but I hear it's relaxing. I might try it.





But why does it seem like bubble baths are only for women to take advantage of?Is It Acceptable For A Guy To Take A Bubble Bath?
Nothing wrong with it. Put on your favorite music, and read a book -it's relaxing, soothes sore muscles... it's perfectly acceptable... women are just the ones that talk about it all the time.





Go take a nice, long, relaxing soak.Is It Acceptable For A Guy To Take A Bubble Bath?
I think it's fine... but if I were a guy I wouldn't bring it up in conversation... It's not that guys can't or don't do that... it's just that girls tend to talk about private stuff like that more often so people hear about it more..
well, they are relaxing. and its not bad for a guy to have bubble baths. it jsut seys that you like to have relaxing time to yourself.
Of course it is OK, unless you happen to be in the water-fountain in front of city hall...then, it is very, very ';not OK';!





BTW, bar soap kills the bubbles, so...don't drop the soap!
Its ok for men to take bubble baths. My best male friend didn't think so until I turned him on to it. Now he does it too. Its ok.
bubble bath is very good for your skin...bubbles pop and moisturise your skin and very warm on your skinujghybh
Hell I use Calgon bath oil beads, it makes my skin feel good and I don't see why men cant feel good too dude! Try it you'll like it!
I think it's fine.





Just don't go around BRAGGING that you take bubble baths.





That would be kind of strange.





- Sarah
Because women are the only ones who talk about it,


it doesnt mean guys dont do it.
It's perfectly acceptable, but I wouldn't brag about it.
totally! guys deserve the nice, warm, relaxing feeling too =]
I think it's fine for a guy to have a bubble bath, I'm sure lots of guys do they just don't talk about it
thats ridiculous guys take bubble baths they probaly take it more than woman.
GO AHEAD!
I think it would be hot!
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment