Sunday, March 7, 2010

Is it okay to put my ferret in a bubble bath?

I know your not suppose to put your ferret in a bubble bath, but what if I use his ferret soap for bubbles?


Would that be fine?


I always do it and he never acts sick or anything..


Please let me know.


Thanks!!!Is it okay to put my ferret in a bubble bath?
sure if its ferret soap, remember don't bateh your ferret too often, they can get skin issues, and they stink even worse after the bath.Is it okay to put my ferret in a bubble bath?
as long as you use his soap all ferrets are diffrent i got one that hates the water and the other runs to the bathroom and jumps in every time someone gets in the shower
ummm. as long as the water isn't too deep, and he can breathe standing on all fours, i think you are fine. :)
yes its fine

No comments:

Post a Comment