Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Taking a bubble bath alone, how long do you usually spend soaking?

Just wondered what other people's average time is. I took a bubble bath alone the other day, had a good cd and a nice relaxing scent, but after 14 minutes I was hot and bored and ready to get out.Taking a bubble bath alone, how long do you usually spend soaking?
15-20 minutes is common. You can either read or sip some wine and listen to music. You have to be careful to not doze off because there have been a few drownings in a bath tub.


Next time let me know and I will join you and keep you from getting bored. I can also scrub your back. wink!Taking a bubble bath alone, how long do you usually spend soaking?
Hey Laura, The best answer for you is the one you just gave. There is no minimum time you should soak. I soak in a tub with an herbal mix for my back pain. I can't stay in more than 20 min. or so.





I knew girl that could soak for an hour. I think it's your personal preference.





Hope this answered it for you.
It depends on if I bring my Star Wars actions figures into the tub with me. If I do, I'm in there for at least an hour.





Actually, baths sound like a good idea, but I'm like you - after 15 minutes I'm bored with it!
10-30 minutes with focused thinking.
I just take showers and it only takes 10 minutes. What are you gonna do? Tie me up and force me in the bubble bath (joking)? I sure would hope not.
1 hour


to previous - how does it get cold in less than 10 minutes?? for me it takes an hour! i have it really hot and lovely til the point of almost passing out :D
30: minute's longer if i want to relax.


I own a pink rubber duck so i don't get bored.
30 minutes to an hour
Read.


About 45 minutes at the most.
until the water gets cold ...less then 10 minutes
About 10 mins
I really enjoy bubble baths. I stay in for at least an hour. then i paint my toenails pink.
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment