Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What are the best items/products to use when you want to take a relaxing bubble bath?

I am looking for soothing items that helps ease stress and helps your body to relax.What are the best items/products to use when you want to take a relaxing bubble bath?
First use hottish warm watter. Then use naturally scented bath rocks. Use scents like rose, and lavender. Dim down the lights and put a lot of nice smelling candles around. Also, you could put rose petals in the bath tub. I find that very soothing. Hope this helps. =) Good luck!What are the best items/products to use when you want to take a relaxing bubble bath?
I am not sure battery operated devices work in bath tubs, but perhaps your local Fantasy House might know?
Soothing stress relief bath crystals
try some very spicy mexican food with a double order of the refried beans.
I love anything with lavendar in my baths. It's very relaxing.
Calgon..... Take me away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment