Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What's the best sensual bubble bath to get for a romantic night?

My boyfriend and i are going to get his house for ourselves in few weeks and im planning to get the best smelling bubble bath that both can actually enjoy for a sexy romantic night!!! I dont know which one to get so can u please help me !!! thanx for your help!!What's the best sensual bubble bath to get for a romantic night?
Lavender and vanilla. Lavender will relax you, and vanilla is supposedly a turn-on. :PWhat's the best sensual bubble bath to get for a romantic night?
the ones on this website are affordable and are elegant?





http://www.ihatestacy.com/index.php?id=8鈥?/a>
My husband hates the smell of lavender, most woman like it, men dont.. I like Sensual Amber from Bath and Body.. You can get the bubble bath and lotion to match... I use the hand soap every day..
Lavender to make you relax and lose any tension you may have.
Scrubbing bubbles - it'll clean the tub at the same time!!
lavender it relaxes and smells gr8

No comments:

Post a Comment