Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Boys, are you also having a relaxing bubble bath with aromatherapy candles when you had a stressful day?

What about the music and red wine?Boys, are you also having a relaxing bubble bath with aromatherapy candles when you had a stressful day?
Yes...





That sounds right to me...





Does next Friday Night sound good to you? After dinner, dancing, and a movie?





Okay...then...we're all over that...rock on...Boys, are you also having a relaxing bubble bath with aromatherapy candles when you had a stressful day?
Nope...


It is the hot tub for me. Lots of hitting mean motors shooting mean bubbles all over me. No scents of Any kind. Wine, yes! But no aromatherapy of Any kind either but: The female therapist is taking the jacuzzi bath with me, and she provides the best music my ears ever heard on days like that...
Nopes! I do that before such a day! Afterwords I do other things... X-)





Susan Vega and a Pommerol '81
sure and eat my beans for dinner then banana split for desert the i can make my own jacuzzi,





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hTyxwQTd…
No, that sounds a little gay, if we don't have also a girl to bath with...
No when I have a stressful day I jump in a pile of mud and light farts on fire.
No I haven't got any bath out here in the Simpson Desert.
no i go running or i go train(im allowed to punch people when i train)
Music and beer, Blunt and a shower.
after double days... yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment