Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How do i get my penis out of the bubble bath bottle?

ok, here's what happened: i was taking a shower, and i slipped my sister had finished using all of her bubble bath up and took the lid off, so i ended up slipping and falling and somehow my penis ended up getting stuck in the bottle. please help as soon as you can!How do i get my penis out of the bubble bath bottle?
which penis? the one on your head or your main one?How do i get my penis out of the bubble bath bottle?
sure man! be honest, its cool. we all know you were getting off! my boyfriend has a million odd jerking off stories. have no shame! poke a hole in the bottom and cut the bottom of the bottle off! and soak it in cold water, it will get rid of inflammation
think of the thing you were masturbating to(yes i know you were don't deny it) and wait for the explosion, then it should come out (no pun intended)
get your self a hammer and slam it...





what a silly situation.
alright you were definitely stroking your beef haha and you pretended the bottle was a girls pussy and shaazaam it's stuck haha just cut around the top or use soap and gently pull out
forsure.. awsner mine wise ***











http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkbHJRFW_nObDvPGGOfgGWfsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090728091918AA9rNHD
OMG...you can't be serious! LOL! If that really did happen, cut it off. (The bottle I mean)


I'm sorry but this is too funny! Forgive me for laughing!!!!!!
Poke a hole in the bottle. The air pressure will let you pull out your penis.
trying to get Vegetable oil around the lid area should help loosen it.
I lol'd
use ur hand bro way easier and hurts less wait till i get soft and pull out
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment