Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How do I make bubble bath?

I need a recipie that is 100% from scratch not add this to a soap base ectHow do I make bubble bath?
Ingredients:


1 cup each baking soda and cream of tartar


1/4 cup cornstarch


Up to 5 drops essential oil per bath (optional)


Combine the baking soda, cream of tartar, and cornstarch in a jar. Use a few tablespoons per bath. Add the essential oil at the time of the bath; otherwise the baking soda will neutralize the scent during storage.


I also make my own laundry detergent. what a savings!How do I make bubble bath?
turn ur bath tub foset until u find the right water temperture 4 u. add 5 tsp of lavender oil, 2 tsp of sunflower extract, 2 tsp of rosemary extract. i don't know???????
put your faucet on and get a bottle of bubble soap pour it down the running water.
Step 1...eat a LOT of beans!


Step 2...like mom used to say, wait 30 minutes to get in the water after eating...


Step 3...draw a nice warm bath, get in and plug your nose!





If that doesn't work, try the recipe below :)
I make what is called bath salts ,, It smalls really good but it is not bubbly ,,, To a large box of Epsom Salts in a large bowl add a few drops of red and a few drops of blue food coloring to make a pretty lavender .also add essentence of lavender oil about 15 drops Stir all together and store in a sealed container . use about 1/4 cup per bath. I get the Epsom salts and food coloring at grocery store and the essential oil at the local Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment