Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What is your favorite kind of bubble bath and why?

went to shopping and couldnt decide.. too many choices!! so im wondernig whats the best brand and what type of bubble bath do most ppl like the best!What is your favorite kind of bubble bath and why?
I dunno nothing that smells like nauseating bubble gum makes me feel sick and like I'm going to throw up hard.I like lavender relaxing and I'm sensitive nothing too harsh.I like Spicy scents like Cinnamon.What is your favorite kind of bubble bath and why?
I've always enjoyed using any brand of the ';Milk%26amp;Honey'; body washes and bubblebath. It is smoothing,relaxing,nourishing,and it smells wonderful. Most of the women of the Bible days and as of now in the world use this natural calming mixture.There is a nicely priced brand of Milk%26amp;Honey by Sarah Michaels at Wal-Mart.There are also matching lotions with the body washes that you prefer.
my favirate bubble bath is any bubble bah realy
mr. bubble!!! hands down, takes me right back to being a little kid!!!
Mr. Bubbles! It's cheap and absolutely wonderful. I used it when I was a little girl and still use it today :) So adorable





onecent1232003 - Right on!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment