Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bubble Bath!?

Someone reccomend me a good bubble bath, that I could get at someplace like WalMart, Victorias Secret or Bath %26amp; Body.Bubble Bath!?
Mr. Bubble!!! or Calgon.Bubble Bath!?
A bubble bath is a bubble bath. They all do the same dont they...make bubbles!
AVON has the best bubble bath that leaves not residue on your bath tub the smells are great and prices too.





Shop online and pay with Paypal Shipping is free.





go to:





http://www.youravon.com/monicasaldana
Bubble baths are fine if you don't stay in the water too long and also they can cause urinary track infections. My doctor told me to never take a bath to always shower because I have problems with UTI's. A lot of people take baths then after take a shower to rinse off, like I use to and never have problems but some people are pron to UTI's and should take showers instead. It is up to you but another thing my doctor told me is that baths take away a protective coating that lines the uterus and can lead to yeast infection also (especially heavily perfumned bubble bath). I know it is so relaxing to sit in a tub full of bubbles and close your eyes while smelling the lovely perfume and I miss it but I don't miss the pain from the UTI's. Have fun and God Bless, Elle
Mr Bubble at Wal-mart , pink bottle lol
lick ome fo them they are all great :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment