Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ladies when was the last time you enjoyed a long hot bubble bath?

I think it was somewhere around 3:00 am for me. I think...





Everyone sleeping but me...so quiet...peaceful, lots of bubbles and the only light was from the candles.Ladies when was the last time you enjoyed a long hot bubble bath?
Early this morning...unfortunately it didn't help.Ladies when was the last time you enjoyed a long hot bubble bath?
When I was in my old house, I had a great garden tub and whenever Nana took the kids, it was me, candles and a martini!
*tries to imagine Lil Bit in a bubble bath with candles.. *





:-)





Thanks for the visual! Now I am going to be distracted for the rest of the morning!
That had to be approximately last year sometime.
yesterday.





Every day.
I used to take a lot of those, but it's been a while since I've had one. Probably at LEAST 6 months, it's kinda sad really.
Acutally, just yesterday...my neighbor was away on vacation and i snook a 3 hour soak
I've never had a bubble bath before..well I did once, but my mom said I had to be rushed to the hospital? o_O Lol idk.


But I had a nice spa like salt bath two days ago. :)
About 2 weeks.. Mmm :\
haha i dont remember
A week ago.
It has been a long time i want one now.
last weekend...
like back in February


__________________
Why won't you ask your momma?
like a couple months ago.
it has been so long I can't remember
Sounds wonderful...it's been far too long for me.
eck, I actually don't enjoy them. At all. The last time I took one was probably my senior yr prom

No comments:

Post a Comment