Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How can I get billows of foam in a bubble bath like you always see on TV?

I have never found a product that would do more than make an uneven film of bubbles, maybe an inch or two deep, which don't last for more than 15 minutes. What's the best bubble-bath potion?How can I get billows of foam in a bubble bath like you always see on TV?
Try it in a whirlpool or jacuzzi. I think that might be what they use on tv, because even with a little bit of solution it bubbles up tremendously.How can I get billows of foam in a bubble bath like you always see on TV?
I SUGGEST USING DAWN GENTLE HANDS FORMULA DISH SOAP. IT SMELLS GREAT, AND IS VERY SOFT TO THE SKIN. SWISH YOUR HANDS IN THE WATER, AND THE BUBBLES WILL KEEP GETTING BIGGER!!! THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU A MAJOR TUB FULL OF BUBBLES!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!

Report Abuse



Make sure you are pouring the bath product directly into the running water as it is coming out of the faucet, rather than just dumping it into the tub. It seems to make a difference for me.
Its not the product, this works with any shower product or shampoo, even detergent to wash the dishes with. Al you need to do is pour your product in your tub and then let the water flow over it, works everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment