Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I but bubble bath in my jacuzzi, and bubbles are overflowing everywhere!?

I put some bubble bath in my jacuzzi, and turned on the jets, and now my jacuzzi is overflowing with bubbles. My bathroom is a mess now! How do I make the bubbles go away! HELP PLEASE!I but bubble bath in my jacuzzi, and bubbles are overflowing everywhere!?
Ha-ha, we did that in a condo we rented in Colorado one time. It was on the ground floor and we had bubbles running up the steps! You need a defoamer like you can get for rug cleaning. If you can easily drain the jacuzzi, you can refill with fresh water and then you'd only need a little defoamer to get the residual soap.I but bubble bath in my jacuzzi, and bubbles are overflowing everywhere!?
If you go to your local hardware, they should have some defoaming agent (or anti-foaming agent). This is typically used in the recovery tank of portable rug cleaners. Dump it in the jacuzzi water.
There is a setting on your jacuzzi where you decide how much air the jets push out with the water. In most cases you just tighten the air intake knobs and then the bubbles will decrease.
Go to the pool store and get what is called ';foam out'; it will get rid of the bubbles almost instantly.





This can be purchased at any walmart also.
You can also put just a cap of fabric softener in the tub and the bubbles will go away...
just drain the water then use the shower head to rinse away the bubbles. then refill with fresh water, rinse repeat.
Bubble bath is detergent, use bar soap to react against it.
just wait till it is all used up and don't put anymore in !
sounds like fun..messy but fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment