Sunday, March 7, 2010

When can u start to use bubble bath again after giving birth?

hi i gave birth 2 weeks ago and was wondering when is it safe to start using bubble bath in my bath again ( silly question i know but i love bubbles in my bath lol ) i had a few stitches and i think the're just about healed now so do u reckon it will be alright to start using soaps n stuff ?When can u start to use bubble bath again after giving birth?
Ask your Dr but I was told that bubble baths contribute to infections. A plain bath is best, and if it's going to keep you healthy/let you heal better, you may have to skip the bubbles for a while.When can u start to use bubble bath again after giving birth?
The doctor usually says not to even take a sit-down bath until at least after your 6 week check-up.


You should take showers for up to six weeks, or you see your doctor and ask. (and no sex for 6 weeks either)


I am a mother and have given birth 3 times.
I would use it now. To be honest it never even crossed my mind when I gave birth to my two. I think i was using it the day after.

No comments:

Post a Comment