Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Can taking a bubble bath when you have your period be dangerous?

I AM having my period, but I took A bubble bath a while ago. It was the bodysource shower gel I used. IS this dangerous. I asked my mom and she said no, but I think she thought I meant taking a regular bath with no bubbles. If it is dangerous, what will happen?Can taking a bubble bath when you have your period be dangerous?
If something doesn't hurt you when you don't have your period, it's not going to hurt you when you have your period. Bubble baths are totally fine as long as they are not too hot (or too cold) and you use an appropriate bubble bath soap/gel.Can taking a bubble bath when you have your period be dangerous?
It is not recommended for women to take bubble baths in general as they can cause yeast infections and bladder infections.
Nope, don't worry! It's completely natural, I do that all the time and I'm fine! Just relax. :D
at the most it may burn just wash with clean water after the bath to make sure the soap is rised away. enjoy your bath
bubble baths are not good for you even if you are not on your period. you shouldnt take one all of the time. once or twice a month is fine but any more than that might cause bladder ifections.
No, it is perfectly safe to take a bubble bath during your period. Enjoy the bubbles !!
nothing will happen I do it all the time!
its not dangerous it jus the same if you tok a shower and washe regulary down there
You're fine. Bubble away!
absolutely nothing. it is perfectly safe, and actually good for you!
  • philosophy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment